Monday, March 6, 2017

The Countries I Want To Immigrate

If I have enough money and time, I want to emigrate to French and America at present. As we all know, French is an attractive and romantic cheap nfl jerseys country, there are beautiful scene and delicious food in French. I want to visit the Eiffel Tower, the triumphal arch, the louvre museum. I also want to enjoy the delicious French food and grape wine, because the delicious food and grape wine are symbols of French. cheap hats, What's more, I am learning French now, so I want to make friends with the local people and I think it will be beneficial to my study. I want to put my knowledge into practice. Besides, perfume is another symbol of this country, wholesale jerseys, and I want to buy a bottle of perfume for my mother as her birthday gift. In addition, I also want to emigrate to America. I think America is a country where full of freedom, and I love freedom. Besides, since America has a better education system I want to go to America for further study. What's more, in America, it doesn't make any difference where you were born, it doesn't make any difference who your parents are. cheap fake oakleys, As long as you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you and you can achieve your dreams. That's why I want to emigrate to America. I want to seek after freedom. I want to get a better education. I want to achieve my ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment