Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ginobili will decide whether to retire next month

The 2016-17 NBA playoffs continued on May 23, the fourth in the western conference finals and the golden state warriors in SAN Antonio. The warriors finished with a 4-0 win over the SAN Antonio spurs in the third straight year of the NBA finals.
But in addition to the warriors' advance to the finals, the question of whether the spurs veteran manu ginobili was retired was also a focus of media attention.
Interestingly, cheap soccer jerseysthe press conference after the match also had an episode. When ginobili had just finished a question in Spanish, a sensitive reporter asked a random question: "manu, did you say you were retiring?"
The manu ginobili diverted by the reporters' questions clearly, then he made a denial, and the scene all because this question the answer knowing laughter.
Subsequently, ginobili serious answer the question of retirement, "whether for retirement, I didn't make a decision, it is for the team, what they need is a healthier, more energetic, more contribution of manu. As far as I'm concerned, I can feel, but I also feel like a lot of people hope I retired." "Ginobili laughed.
"I'll think about 3 to 4 weeks, and then make a choice next month. This time I will consult with his wife and other family members, I must be between the two options, to make the perfect choice... of course, no matter how to choose, I will be a happy man." "Ginobili then said.
But for manu is retired, cheap MLB Hatsgregg popovich seems to be feeling, "I asked him to start tonight, because of respect, I don't want to home fans miss here to salute his chance." Bobo said.
Warriors two core durant and garage on manu is full of respect, durant said, "for manu, I don't have much words to say, but I always respect him very much."
And Treasury, according to "manu way let you stop, every ball he is full of creativity, full of passion, for his contribution to the sport a lot... he is always a competitor... a lot of people have been to imitate the way he plays, he took the lead with the step of Europe, kung fu class, his hands can against with him is a kind of glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment