Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How important a healthy family relationship is

I’m always thinking about how much we can bear a deep hurt from our family.

I had been facing my parents quarrelling once in three days, fighting in five days during my whole childhood. So, cheap mlb hats, when I finally got chance to study in another city and no need to face their bad relationship, I was happy and relieved.

The childhood shadow that my parents bring to me still influences my life. I am scared to hear loud noise. I steer away from fighting scene, or any other situations that many people crowded.

My mom and papa fought with each other once again, cheap oakley sunglasses, it was happened several days ago. I found it until my mom didn’t want to talk to anybody anymore. My father complained that my mom triggered his bottom line……

Tragedy, when it comes to two different people in different values, it would never work well even though you put them together forcibly. Hope they would get along with each other, only miracle can help.

All in all, my personal story happened in my parents’ whole life, it is a direct reason why up till now, I’m still single and no expectation and confidence on a happy marriage.

I’m a right example that is lack of safety on family relationship, hope more and more couples or those who will become couples in the near future, when you are ready to build up a family, cheap nfl jerseys, please get ready to create a peaceful and healthy home for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment