Friday, April 21, 2017

To watch Jay Chou!

Yesterday,son told me there were many comments below the video “the Voice of China” after we had finishing watching it.
“Nothing strange!”I replied.
“But all of them are about Jay Chou!”.
“Oh,about what?”
“They all say they come here just to see Jay Chou!”
Haha,actually,cheap oakley sunglasses, I am the same,just want to see him in the programme.Wish him to say more and be shot more time.
We seldom watch him interviewed or show himself about his true life,so everyone is so excited.Since son told me he would appear in this programme, a bit expected.
Jay is a magic person.Although he has no pretty eyes,a tall body...just because of these,so cool he is.And I like his character,the most lovely!With a deep and colourful heart world.I think many people don't know why they love him so much.It's an entirety including his gift,looking and character.He is a person who looks kind at the first sight,just a gut feeling.
However,too many madly love him.I don't want to like someone who is welcomed by too many people.So I only preciate him,not a fan.
If some don't like him,they are sure of not understanding him,or they can't have innerworld.
If some don't like his music,they must be tacky,with the same old stuff.Maybe they don't know what is beauty.Jay's music is perfect,cheap nfl jerseys, with a wide range.The aestheticism from his music can make me feel niceness still existing,not only rhythm and words,but also the MV scenes.
Even if he gets older,I think he will still be the same attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment