Thursday, April 13, 2017

my hometown

Recently I have learned a text. The author of the text chose to spend his life in a pleasant and compact town after living in England for 20 years. The town is small enough to go about his business on foot. Tired of driving, he strolled around the town and had fun with it. I kind of fancy that life and then it occurred to me that my hometown just corresponds to the author's description.
Although I have to admit that my hometown is still very backward. Remote location and lacking entertainment facilities made it inconvenient and boring in some people's eyes. However, it has unique features and is the most harmonious village in my eye. Sincerely, cheap jerseys,  I think people should get out of busy lifestyles and spend time in an easy environment to relax both the body and the heart.
There is a main road extending through the village, both sides of which located various shops. Many footpaths branch from the main road, leading villagers away home at dawn and back home at dusk. Patchwork buildings stand there silently, witness each family's happiness and sadness. Unlike big cities, lights are off early in the evening. The curtain of night is plotted with little stars. I used to pull back the curtains, watch silver moonlights coming through the window, then fall asleep peacefully. Life speed is slow. There is no need to hurry.When two villagers, whether they are close friends or acquaintances, come across somewhere, they can spontaneously greet each other and chat for a while. I miss my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment