Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Teaching days are not bad.

Today is a new beginning again.I don't how many times I have said this here.We always s
ay that our work is just like the blindfolded donkey milling.For always teaching the same knowledges,doing the same things,even saying the same words to students for years.In spite of these,I don't feel bored.In my teaching,I wanna not only give the importances in the book,but also make them smile.I like their happy lookings.
Today passed as usual weekdays.Very quiet in class today,maybe they regard it a new start to show well,or they have grown up.In the holiday.sleeping too late and eating irregularly made me tired and fidget.Having a job is good for everyone.To feel different days,cheap snapback hats, thank to holidays to make me miss my work,and thank my work to make me eager holidays.It's really terrible for one to have only stayed in one situation all life.
Son is so happy to start school again.Yeah,everyone is doing his own business,everyone is busy with the things they should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment