Friday, April 21, 2017

Terrible mosquitoes

Really exhausted by taking care of rabbits.I am used to tidying up their cages,cutting grass for them in the early morning.Such hot days,with many mosquitoes,wholesale jerseys, raising everything is not easy. I will regret when seeing the dead baby rabbits one by one.It's certain to influence my mood,and I always worry about their safety all the time.It's my fault to bring them to this world,just born to face death.Yet it's a lucky thing for son to see their birth and growing,to let him feel more about animals and this world.Once,he told me that he finished a composition about baby rabbits.
The mom rabbit is not so lovely as usual,she has got very rude,and sometimes refuse to feed milk.Luckily,babies can eat a little grass and vegetables now,so I can rest my heart.I know mom rabbit is not well on such days,either.If time can go back,I prefer nothing had happened!However,the babies are so cute and lovely that nobody can refuse to love them.
This summer is my first one to fear mosquitoes.Luckily,they have already had long hair,but I am painfully bitten by them.I still want to see them from time to time.I don't know the result of giving them to others, cheap mlb hats, I don't want to imagine,and I won't ask after that.Good news is to hear they grow up healthily,but the final end?To be eaten or to bear babies endlessly?Bad news is to know the death of them.It's doomed their fate is just a tragedy compared with so many large animals including human.Husband said nobody can look after rabbit better than I do.Yeah,I will send some to that old man who is our neighbour,so I can have a look at them sometimes.However,when I think he will eat them when the rabbits grow up,I will feel terrible.Maybe he won't,I just guess.
 I did a bad thing,I brought so many weak and lovely lives to this world,to suffer hunger and fearness.This is my first and last time as well.What I can do is to be good to them while they are here.Only wish them to be liked and taken good care of later.

No comments:

Post a Comment