Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Learn to loose my hand.

Just now,son's friends came to our house for him to go out and see a film.Although this is not the first or second time,I still feel a bit worried.It's certain that I like son to make more good friend and never feel lonely.Of course,cheap oakleys, to get away from the bad ones.So each time of their coming for my son,I will stop my son no matter what he is busy doing,and ask him to play with friends.I know nobody can replace the joys from friends at the same age.A different happiness from parents'.I still did the same things before he went out,“remember your phone,keys,be sure to be careful...”
Maybe I am too serious.
The boys and girls nowadays do completely different things from the ones of the past.They prefer to go out to eat in the restaurant,which seems the only way to get together now.Yeah,all changes owe to the society.Society changes not only adults but also the young.Let the boy know more about surroundings,personality,even plants,let him feel everything himself.Then in the end,he will make sure what suits him most and what kind of life he needs.
Slowly,I can take it easy.I know he is a very sensible boy.If he knows that I am worried about him so much while he is out,or if he knows I am a bit unwill to let him out,he will choose to stay at home.However,how can I be such a mom?
Son has already known much,he is not so little as before.Try to imagine,when I am old,will he say the same words above to me. If so,I will be a happiest old woman.Yeah,cheap jerseys, no matter what he will say to me at that time.Son's happiness is mine,too.Or maybe it's still me to repeat those,hh.

No comments:

Post a Comment