Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Stop thinking.

Why can't our brain stop working.I really want my brain to have a break,nothing to think.However,it can't.Yeah,heart and brain never rest,cheap nfl jerseys, sometimes,I really wanna go to somewhere else to feel fresh.I like new,however,everything around me is old,which makes me bored.I wish to meet lots of sincere people,but rounded by many masks.I know I am not the one I was.Instead,the farther they are from me,the better I will feel.
I have sometimes thought whether I have wrong thinkings,even I have doubted myself.But I can sure that I merely feel uncomfortable the moment I find something not so nice as I expect.Now I know all those well,but have lost interests.Husband told me that he had already spent such a procedure and found the best way to adapt to all.But I know I can't in his way.
Between two,not to know each other too much is better.As a man,not to know others' deep hearts is maybe better.
These days,my mind is always full of useless things,which makes me a bit tired in heart.It seems that life is not so simple as before,I should change myself as quickily as I can to go back.In this school,cheap hats, there still are a few teachers I admire much,I should learn more from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment