Thursday, April 13, 2017

What a Rainy Day

It has been raining for several days and it seems that everything is wet. I hate it when it rains all day long because I nearly had no clean socks to wear.
It was Thursday. I had a really embarrassing day because of the heavy rain. I wore a pair of shoes which I thought were less likely to be wet. But it seemed that I was wrong. It was raining so hard that I got my shoes and socks wet on my way to the Wende building in the morning,cheap snapback hats, It was not comfortable to wear a pair of wet socks the whole morning but I had no choice since I still had to have my Japanese class. Finally it was the bell and I rushed out of the classroom because I couldn't tolerate the wet socks and shoes any more.. What I saw at the north gate of the building really shocked me. What I saw was a 'river' running in front of the building and there were a lot of students trying to get across the 'river'. Unfortunately, they all failed. It seemed that I had to find another way to get back to my dorm so I went to the south gate of the eastern part of our school. I felt surprised that there were not a lot of students at the south gate,cheap oakleys, But it proved that it was too early for me to feel happy because there was a huge pool full of dirty water on the road out of the south gate. I had no choice but to take a motor tricycle to my dorm.
What a rainy day! I don't want to suffer it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment